The Sensory Projects have created an online training offer, of watch on demand courses and workshops that all tackle topics relevant to those supporting people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, or those interested in the sensory world and how it can be used to enhance provision for people of all ages and abilities.
Study with The Sensory Projects begins at the start of each calendar month, training currently available includes:
- Ambitious and Inclusive Sensory Storytelling
- Multisensory Rooms: Myth Busting the Magic
- Exploring the Impact of the Senses on Behaviour
- Sensory Engagement for Mental Wellbeing
- Creating Sensory Accessibility
- Sensory-being: Mental Wellness for People with Profound Disabilities.
For more information about these courses, and to look out for new courses as they are added to The Sensory Projects’ Online College visit www.TheSensoryProjects.co.uk/Online-college and connect with The Sensory Projects’ Founder Joanna Grace across social media on: